15 Sept 2010

3 Days to LFW: F&S speak to fashion insider Efi

Efi Davies
What is your profession?
I am an International Artistic Director for TONI&GUY.

Who are your clients?
They really vary, from the creative world of ‘Fashion’, to my regular and loyal clientele in our Covent Garden salon.  


What does LFW mean to you, your clients and how do you prepare for it?
I get very inspired working alongside amazing and talented people that produce creative images and I am honoured to be part of it. My clients really appreciate my understanding of future trends and the preparation that goes into it.
Efi backstage at the Giles Paris Fashion Show
What does your LFW schedule look like?
Hectic as always, I just arrived back from New York Fashion Week and I am straight back into hair tests for other designers. I start with a pre fashion week show on Thursday for Triumph and then roughly two shows a day until next Wednesday, then a shoot on the Friday – wish me luck!

What is your favourite moment in a LFW day?
Show time! When I watch the models coming down the catwalk. Oh and of course the after parties, you definitely deserve and need a drink at the end of the day.

And trend wise what are you looking out for during LFW S/S 11 ?
Playful textures, clean shapes with a kind of distraught feel about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment