16 Sept 2010

2 Days to LFW: F&S speak to fashion insider Ana Sekularac

Ana Sekularac

What is your profession?
Fashion Designer.

Who are your clients?
Women of all ages, from all over the world, beautiful, strong and intelligent. Boutiques around the world and in particular Harrods who have been supporting my work since the very beginning.

What does LFW mean to you, your clients and how do you prepare for it?
LFW is like one big meeting place where everybody comes together twice a year, a playground for designers, press and buyers. I prepare my collection well in time, organise the presentation and then I can be relaxed and enjoy, that is the most important.  


What does your LFW schedule look like?
In the run up to LFW I am busy with preparations for the presentation of my new Spring Summer 2011 collection. We just finished shooting the movie ‘The Journey’ and we will be holding a a film screening on Friday 17 SEP 2010. After that it is all about meetings with the press and buyers,which is actually always lovely.

What is your favourite moment in a LFW day?
The presentation of my new collection, meeting everybody and my coffee break

And trend wise what are you looking out for during LFW S/S 11 ?
Shades of White.

No comments:

Post a Comment