21 Apr 2010

AFW - Day 2

Jojo & Lefteris Pr covered the first day of the AFW 2010. Today it was my shift. By some bizarre streak of fate I was left with no photographer, a blackberry that for some reason would not let me tweet needless to say I soon developed a banging headache. The idea of me shooting for the blog with a tiny camera was unthinkable. I rocked up to the show adamant that I was going to beg a photographer for some pics. Little did I know that I was going to meet a budding fashion designer documenting the event through her own lense. 
She is none other than 16 year old Charlie who believes that fashion is for everyone. She runs her own blog nofashionfortheold, the name is a slight oxymoron taking into account her beliefs about fashion. Never mind, what I am trying to say is watch this space - the kid has serious attitude and incredible talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment